Senior Marketing Manager (B2C)
Capital City College Group (City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College and Capital City College Training) is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, B2C, to head up their marketing team and deliver strategic insight to all aspects of marketing: ranging from campaign delivery and analysis, digital marketing, marketing automation, social media, design and events. You will develop and oversee marketing campaigns and inform the marketing strategy and branding decisions.
This role is a chance to make your mark as a senior player at one of London's largest College Groups. As Senior Marketing Manager B2C, you'll work across the colleges and lead a team of seven, consisting of account managers, digital, design, events and email marketing services. This role would ideally suit a candidate with extensive experience working in a marketing role and with experience of complex organisations and top-level stakeholder engagement.
Capital City College Group is looking for an experienced and forward thinking Senior Marketing Manager within B2C to help achieve the group's mission and strategic objectives through the development of focussed strategic marketing plans. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications you will be leading a marketing team, engaging with managers across the College to establish robust marketing campaigns to meet student recruitment targets.
The Senior Marketing Manager will also be responsible for:
• Investigating, developing and implementing college marketing strategies and delivery plans to ensure that marketing resources are used effectively across the Group
• Lead and manage a marketing team consisting of account managers, digital, design, events and email marketing services; line managing staff effectively to ensure that key performance indicators and development plan targets are met.
• The management of additional income streams and the marketing budget. While helping prepare bid and evaluate expenditure.
• Overseeing the colleges' websites, content and development in conjunction with each colleges' objectives and on-going technological advances.
• Co-ordinating marketing plans and projects for the colleges, ensuring all brand campaigns are informed and supported by robust evidence and analysis.
• Build and develop working relationships with the marketing team and Centre/Deputy Directors and Programme/Curriculum Managers, and in all curriculum areas.
The Successful Candidate
The successful Senior Marketing Manager must have:
• Experience in a marketing management role within B2C, managing fully integrated marketing campaigns across digital, print, social media technologies and events.
• Educated to degree level in an appropriate discipline, preferably with a Professional Marketing CIM Qualification.
• Successful experience of leading a team consisting of digital, design, events and email and managing change in a dynamic environment.
• Experience of managing and overseeing marketing campaigns and delivering them to strict deadlines and to budget.
• Experience of working with external agencies and commissioning design, print, photography and film as well as campaigns.
• Experience in the production of marketing collateral for a range of target audiences.
• Experience in capturing and delivering marketing performance measurement/ KPIs as well as insight and analysis on campaign outcomes.
• Campaign planning – including stakeholder and situation analysis, SMART objectives, research and evaluation.
What's on Offer?
An exciting opportunity to join a leading London based College Group looking to become the main force of Further Education in the London region. The opportunity is permanent and is offering a salary of £38,747 - £41,098 for the right person.
About our Client
Capital City College Group consists of City and Islington College, Westminster Kingsway College and Capital City College Training (CCCT). While City and Islington College is nationally recognised for Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths, Westminster Kingsway is recognised in Hospitality and Caterings as well as having the largest apprenticeship programme of any college in London. Capital City College Training was formed in 2016 with the merger of City and Islington College and Westminster Kingsway College.
With a combined enrolment of nearly 27,000 students and an income of £85 million, the two founding colleges form the largest further education institution in London. Together they are able to lead the reinvigoration of the capital's evolving further education sector.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13847253Z
Closing Date: 31/08/2017