Retail Operations Coordinator
An exciting opportunity has come up to join one of the top beauty companies in the world in an exciting new entry level role. The company are looking for a graduate with a years experience to join their team as a Retail Operations Co-ordinator, providing administratuve support to National Account Managers on the accounts required. This role would be great for someone with experience in Marketing or Insights.
- Creation and submission of new line forms as required
- Coordinating the implementation of account promotional plans and calendars, remaining aware of promotional activity and ensuring all relevant administration and support is complete;
- Using the retailer online sales and stock systems to ensure consistency with internal data and monitor overstocks/possible returns;
- Coordinating samples for sending out to each account at key launch times;
- Coordinate, submit and evaluate account specific promotions and proposals;
- Liaising with the Marketing team to understand and implement the cosmetic promotional programme for all accounts;
- Production of stand update packs, managing coordination of this with the relevant Distributor and Merchandising Company;
- Supporting Account Managers with range reviews / trackers, stand layouts and retailer planograms (including introductions and discontinuations)
- Working closely with cosmetics distributor, coordinating promotions, new listings, stock levels and dealing with other general queries;
- Maintenance of sales databases for product codes and bar codes;
- Carrying out monthly store and pricing checks in all accounts;
- Coding and checking merchandising invoices for all accounts;
- Ad hoc reporting requirements as dictated by retailers and NAMs;
- Provide holiday, sickness and ad hoc cover for the other Retail Operations Coordinator;
- Managing on line images for accounts via imaging management company;
- Other ad hoc projects as required by the Retail Operations Manager.
- Data Analysis of EPOS Sales data and other ad hoc analysis as required;
- Analysis of EPOS sales date for each account;
- Able to demonstrate good attention to detail and level of accuracy;
- Organised in action; Good organisational skills - able to manage priorities;
- Team Player Attitude; Strong team player with ability to effectively listen, contribute and influence;
- Self-starter; Ability to work with autonomy and use initiative on areas of specific responsibility;
- Creator Mindset; Able to demonstrate a pro-active attitude and flexible approach.
Please click on the "Apply now" button below, or send your CV direct to our recruitment partners at DGP via who will be in touch shortly. DGP is a recruitment agency specialising in the marketing and research sector. Visit www.dgpartnership.com to register or to apply for our other positions, alternatively or call to speak with one of our consultants.