DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS and CONTENT MANAGER
The British School in The Netherlands (BSN) is looking for a Digital Communications and Content Manager to join its highly dynamic and creative Communications team in Leidschenveen, just outside of The Hague.
Reporting to the Head of Communications and Admissions (C&A), you are strategic and provide overall leadership for web, social and digital channels and overall branding adherence. Working closely with the Head of C&A, you will be pivotal in shaping the BSN’s external communications footprint.
You will provide leadership and guidance on all digital and content marketing and communications to the department, school wide colleagues and senior leadership. This role encompasses a broad scope of responsibilities requiring expertise in communications and marketing. Extensive technical experience and depth of knowledge in website best practices, digital and content marketing and communications design and development, are also essential.
- Strategic planning and budgeting: plan, develop, deliver and evaluate web, digital and content marketing and communications programs
- Create content strategies to guide digital and content marketing and communications design and development
- Management of a creative and dynamic team of 3
- Monitor and report on metrics for web, social and digital initiatives
- Responsible for all online, external communications channels across three BSN brands
- Creating an inbound marketing strategy driving traffic to 3 websites
- Management of SEO/SEM campaign strategy to drive traffic to web
- Managing/aligning BSN/BSN Language Centre/International Leadership Academy (ILA)/Alumni social media channels
- Development of blogging platform – implement strategy to promote engagement amongst staff and students
- Guardianship of BSN brand
- Design and production of communications collateral
- Stimulating membership and engagement of the Alumni Association
- Special Projects
We are looking for a candidate with:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field
- 7+ years of digital and/or web marketing and communications experience
- Experience using social media and new media tools, social networking sites, video sharing sites, blogs, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; excellent copy editing and proofreading skills; multi-media storytelling experience
- Expert knowledge of social media trends, digital analytics tools, and maintenance of content for strategic digital communications that meet the overall communications objectives
- Extensive experience using web-based user interfaces to manage and maintain web content (e.g., web content management system, social media accounts)
- A familiarity with mobile marketing, banner advertising and email marketing
- Strong organisational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- The flexibility to adapt to unexpected and time sensitive demands
- The ability to perform within an integrated and collaborative team environment
This role provides the right candidate with the opportunity to work at the heart of a forward thinking international organisation composed of over 80+ nationalities. We offer competitive salaries and attractive benefits and we are committed to supporting the professional development of our staff.
Applications should reach us by 30/08/2017