Marketing Executive - Cycle
Oxford Products Ltd was established in 1973 and has grown its business in the cycle market significantly over the last ten years. It has a comprehensive range of branded parts and accessories including lights, security, luggage and pumps as well distributing for a number of 3rd party brands.
In the last twelve months, the company has launched an innovative new range of alarm locks, secured the exclusive distribution of two new brands, Flaer and ACROS, and announced a 15 country European distribution deal with Shimano.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, a position has become available within the marketing department to deliver all cycle marketing activities with special focus on Social Media, Events and Press Relations.
The successful candidate will have some previous experience within a marketing position and possess a passion for all things cycling, along with strong communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure.
- Running an engaging social media network
- Organising and attending exhibitions and corporate events, in the UK and abroad
- Sourcing relevant marketing tools including show equipment, point of sale, merchandise and corporate stationery
- Writing accurate and stimulating press releases to promote new and current products
- Maintaining the company’s excellent relationships with its specialist press contacts
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a marketing position
- A self-sufficient, motivated and proactive approach to work
- A good eye for detail and strong copywriting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- A passionate interest in cycling is essential!
If you want to join an award winning and highly successful business and have the desire and ability to seize this exciting opportunity, download an application form today. All applications should be completed in full, accompanied by a covering letter detailing the reasons that you are applying.
Oxford Products Ltd, De Havilland Way, Range Road, Witney, OX29 0YA
01993 862 300