Social Media Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Wyevale Garden Centres are the largest garden centre retailer in the UK, operating 145 plus garden centres across the UK and we have a fantastic job opportunity for a Social Media Manager (job known within the business as Digital Marketing Manager) to lead the business functions of Social media (campaigns, BAU content and process, agency management and future strategy) and Digital (paid advertising, liaison with online team), supporting the overall financial targets of the business and driving great customer experience.
The Social Media Manager should help inspire the organisation to understand the vast opportunities for this area and how maximizing its potential will help Wyevale garden centres win.
The role has external resource, one direct report (Senior copywriter), budget management and agency management responsibilities.
- Manage ongoing review of strategy in place and implementation of agreed direction
- Budget management - to operate within agreed budgeted guidelines and continually find ways to make a bigger customer impact with less resource
- Stakeholder management – working with the wider marketing and CRM teams
- Own and drive the social media function across owned and paid delivery
- Manage key social and media agencies to enable the business to have the best possible social and digital function
- Monitor competitor activities adopt learnings and innovations so as to keep a leading edge social media/ digital communications within the business
- A social media / digital marketing background and from a retail environment preferred
- Stakeholder management experience is essential
- Agency management experience
- Budget management experience
- Team management and leading a small team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Delivery focused and results oriented
- Resilient and flexible
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
We’re extremely passionate about our people, and with ambitious future plans. It’s an exciting time to join us.
We understand that our people have lives, and want them to also enjoy their time outside of work, so we offer the support and flexibility to balance the two.
In addition to a great team and inspirational working environment, we’re offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested in this position and want to grow with us and looking to make a difference? We would love to hear from you!
This is a full-time position and based at Syon Park, Brentford, TW8
Apply for Social Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly