PR & Events Marketing Manager
We have a fantastic job opportunity for a PR & Events Marketing Manager to join Wyevale Garden Centres and to work in our exciting marketing department.
Wyevale Garden Centres are the largest garden centre retailer in the UK, operating 145 plus garden centres across the UK.
In this position you will lead the business functions of PR (campaigns, agency management and press office function) and Events (leading the creation and delivery of the events calendar to support the overall financial targets of the business and drive great customer experience across main centre and F&B).
Key job responsibilities:
- Inspire and motivate PR & Events team to deliver to their best
- Manage budgets within the agreed budgeted guidelines and to continually find ways to make the bigger customer impact with less resource
- ·Manage PR campaigns and to craft and implement a market leading PR campaign so as to enhance the customer perception of the Wyevale Garden Centres brand
- To manage the press office on a daily basis and manage press releasesAct as the key point of contact for PR related issues within the business and maintain and develop PR agency relationships
- Manage and develop local and external events and have an on-going plan to trial new initiatives.
- Work closely with departments across the business
- Ideal background from a PR/Campaign/Events Marketing role and from a fast passed and commercial retailer
- Stakeholder management experience is essential
- Agency management experience
- Team management and leading a small team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Delivery focused and results oriented
- Resilient and flexible
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Used to working with other marketing channels to influence the delivery of campaigns
We’re extremely passionate about our people, and with ambitious future plans. It’s an exciting time to join us.
We understand that our people have lives, and want them to also enjoy their time outside of work, so we offer the support and flexibility to balance the two.
In addition to a great team and inspirational working environment, we’re offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested in this position and want to grow with us and looking to make a difference? We would love to hear from you!