Are you in the first few years of your career? Looking for a position in which to hone your commercial and category management skills? Looking for a business which is committed to development of its employees?
I am working with a fast-paced, fast growing and genuinely transformational FMCG business, and an opportunity which ticks all of those boxes.
The business has a strong portfolio of brands, all of which are performing well, and very recognisable to the average high street consumer.
The Insight team, sitting squarely between Sales and Marketing, is busy, and as such looking for someone to perform a Category Management role. A small but perfectly formed team of 5, you will be close to the decision-making, and able to enjoy personal development and coaching from people at a senior level.
The role itself involves….
- To assist in the delivery of Brand plans through category based insights and arguments.
- To lead the development of collaborative partnerships within major customers through market and sales analysis and recommendations that achieve range, space and NPD targets at annual category/range reviews.
- Work in conjunction with Nielsen and other agencies to assist with brand planning and trade PR initiatives, through analysis of data and insight provision
- Work in partnership with the Customer Marketing and Consumer Marketing function to provide insight-led compelling category selling story arguments to aid the achievement of marketing arguments
We are looking for someone with the following…..
- Experience from an FMCG, agency or sales environment
- Strong analytical bias
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to build and manage relationships
My client is keen to consider people from all disciplines – NAE’s who want to come off the road, Category Assistants who’s progress internally is being blocked, and category executives who are ready for a new challenge. Please feel free to share or preferably apply yourself.