7 days left
- Full Time
Mackenzie Jones are delighted to be working exclusively with an FMCG business who are enjoying growth, investment, and expanding their customer portfolio. As a leading player in their fresh & chilled category, this company has a fantastic reputation for sustainability and an enviable USP in their market.
The company has under-gone investment of over £100 million in the last 9 years, and this is set to continue in 2018 and beyond. They have a strong product portfolio, and an excellent reputation for sustainability and green credentials. In addition it is a truly enjoyable place to work, with a raft of interesting and different perks available.
The business is based in Kent, and whilst this role is office based you do not need to live on the doorstep.
The Commercial Director is looking to strengthen the team, with a Commercial Manager who will be responsible for their largest grocery customer. Clearly this is a vital role, and as such we are looking for someone with the following experience and softer skills –
- Strong experience with one of the grocers in current or most recent previous position.
- Currently working in an FMCG business, either branded, own-label or fresh produce.
- Excellent commercial skills, and evidence of growing business within current role
- Solid understanding of cost and margin, and levels of experience which enable you to focus on and drive both.
- Experience of dealing with change.
- Able to take calculated risks to achieve a desired outcome
- Strong attention to detail around financials, commercial levers and customer portfolio
- Excellent relationship building skills, and strong influencing ability – both internally and externally.
This is a senior commercial position, with bags of responsibility, and as such comes with a high profile internally. I am eager to hear from anyone who has the right experience, and feels ready to take on a new challenge.
Apply for Commercial Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly