We are looking for a highly motivated, analytical and creative Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team, in our Head Office in Park Lane, Central London. The successful candidate will develop and support efforts to push the Access Self Storage brand online and in our multisite retail operation.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing the role will focus on making a significant contribution to retaining and growing our customer share through traditional and digital channels, and by working as part of an integrated multichannel team. You will implement our digital performance while aligning with our wider marketing strategy, and will collaborate with agencies to achieve these goals. A primary responsibility will be maintaining the marketing inbox.
- Provide regular monthly reporting on business as usual activity across all marketing channels; for the marketing team and Senior Management
- High level of project management skills
- Attention to detail and an understanding of Google Analytics tools
- Experience with CMS building and management of benefit: WordPress or Magento
- Demonstrate experience with SEO, email and social media
- Strong analytical skills & data-driven thinking
- Coordinate retail marketing activities, implementing the execution of plans to support planned sales targets by store and attract new customers
- Experience with, Facebook and LinkedIn of benefit
- Understanding of e-commerce and AB testing
- Assist with the production of shop signage, campaigns, including copy writing, briefing and liaising with designers and printers
- Involvement in the stores to ensure individual marketing strategies are implemented.
- Proficient with tools such as Microsoft Excel a must, Word & PowerPoint, Trust pilot, Hotjar,
- You should ideally have a Bachelor’s degree.
- You must have relevant experience in a similar role within Marketing with a proven track record for delivering results.
- You will be comfortable being stretched and would welcome the opportunity to take on the diverse challenges that come from a growing business.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Advanced commercial awareness and appreciation of customer service needs would be of benefit.
- This role may require the candidate to travel to various different stores across the UK
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly