This is a small, dynamic and fast growing business with a quintessentially British heritage. This E-commerce manager will develop and implement the global digital strategy across E-commerce and Identify & evaluate digital marketing and commercial opportunities to increase traffic and revenue.
You will have significant experience in:
- Customer Acquisition, specifically SEO, PPC, Affiliates and Social Media.
- Customer Retention & repeat purchase.
- Development and delivery of Loyalty programmes
- Website management – analysing customer behaviour, profile and website performance to continually improve overall website, UX and conversion
- Working cross functionally to ensure synchronicity across all online and offline marketing activity.
- Managing agencies in the development and distribution of Digital Marketing campaigns and content.
- Experience in managing and controlling budgets.
- Experienced in using Adobe Photoshop and CMS, Google Analytics.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **