Creative Copywriter / Marketing Executive – Maternity cover
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate, creative copywriter to join The Romo Group, an outstanding textile design house recognised worldwide as an international market leader of designer curtain and upholstery fabrics, wallcoverings & accessories.
A family run business, now in its fifth generation, ROMO are developing the best in-house creative team and require an experienced Copywriter / Marketing Executive to join our growing marketing department based at our head office in Nottinghamshire. The role will initially be to cover maternity leave but has the potential of becoming a permanent position depending on the candidate, their skills and ability.
As Group Copywriter you will develop captivating copy for a wide range of literature in order to promote our brands within the luxury interiors industry. Working across all six fabric and wallcovering brands you will work closely with our in-house design studios and creative marketing team to come up with original and compelling communication concepts. You will enable us to engage with our customers in a competitive global market in order to drive sales and raise the profile of our prestigious brands.
The ideal candidate
With an interest in textiles and design, you will have the ability to create impactful copy for our internationally renowned interiors brands, being able to uphold and develop each brand’s unique tone of voice. You will possess outstanding written communication skills and will demonstrate an innovative and proactive approach to developing marketing content for both printed and digital media. You will be working on various projects simultaneously, so will need to be highly organised and efficient in order to deliver to strict launch deadlines.
- Create compelling copy for a range of marketing material including brochures, press releases, customer letters, sales literature, presentations, internal employee publications, websites and e-marketing campaigns
- Proof read and edit copy
- Liaise with design studios to extract key information about new products and design concepts
- Uphold and develop brand tone of voice
- Create and publish engaging content for digital and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest
- Maintain and update brand websites
Skills & Experience
- Creative and innovative with an exceptional talent for creative writing
- A keen eye for grammar and consistency
- Flexible and adaptable with a proactive approach to tasks
- Be able to communicate your ideas and collaborate as a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to work well under pressure and to strict working deadlines
- Superb written and spoken English ideally with a degree in English, communications or journalism
- Min 2 years experience in a copywriting role
- An interest in textiles and design
Proven experience in Copywriting is essential. Experience in the interior textiles industry or a similar industry would be highly beneficial.
If you believe you have the skills and experience that match our role please submit an up to date CV and covering letter demonstrating your experience and interest in this role. Please send these directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org