National Account Manager
NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Top tier FMCG brand with a growing commercial team are looking for a talented NAM or an Account Manager to join their business and help drive growth at an exciting and busy time.
As a National Account Manager - Top Four you will have full P&L and JBP ownership for one of the most important accounts for the business. You will develop a clear strategy and action plan to grow sales and profit your brands. You will develop deep customer understanding to be able to offer a tailored approach to your customer and to leverage this understanding to influence decisions both internally & externally.
As a part of your account strategy you will analyse and prepare category range reviews to make recommendation on range line up to the customer backed by market data/EPOS analysis.
You will drive projects internally offering proactive leadership & collaboration across appropriate internal stakeholders across roles, levels and functions.
The Successful Applicant
- Possess strong administration and analytical skills;
- Demonstrate a professional manner, be very commercially aware and is interested in what the competition are doing;
- Confidence, motivation and determination, as well as the ability to deal with rejection;
- Strong networking and influencing skills at all levels;
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills;
- Have high attention to detail;
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing;
- A good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research;
- Be able to build outstanding customer relationships and have impeccable 'people skills';
- Have good presentation skills;
- Able to work well on your own, or with a wide range of people from different parts of the business;
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage different projects at the same time;
- Good organisational and time management skills and the ability to work well under pressure;
- Enjoy working in a busy, deadline driven and creative environment;
We are looking for applicants who are driven, autonomous, dynamic and entrepreneurial. You must have had quick career progression in 1-3 companies and are looking to take the next step to challenge yourself and propel your career.