Graphics Designer/Digital Art Worker
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you a Graphic Designer or Digital Artwork Designer with experience of working in a busy and fast paced environment? An exciting role has become available for a Graphic Designer/Digital Artwork Designer, providing commercial artwork solutions to the marketing department and the business as whole within a Consumer business on the South Coast.
The Commercial Designer is the company’s way of visually connecting with the customer base/ audience via the website and email. They will be tasked with production of all commercial artwork across all channels including web, mobile and email and will provide creative support for wider projects within the business, ensuring delivery of all creative assets to the highest of standards.
Responsibilities to include:
- Deliver commercial work on time and to a high standard.
- Design commercial banners in keeping with the creative theme and the marketing message.
- Design Brand Stores as requested by Category Marketing and B&M.
- Design emails for company’s brand partners, as requested by Marketing and Buying and Merchandising teams.
- Design and build third party advertising banners/affiliate banners.
- Work closely with Category Marketing/International Marketing to tailor designs and offers for local sites.
- Keep consistent design across all sites and emails.
- Be pro-active in identifying and utilising new design developments.
- Maintain a good understanding of email performance.
- Contribute to the overall marketing strategy by providing honest, insightful and constructive feedback to the team.
- Degree level qualifications in Web Design or Graphic Design.
- Commercial design experience.
- Strong commercial experience of HTML5, CSS3 development.
- Experience in banner design and commercial messaging.
- A strong design portfolio working with Adobe products.
- Awareness of the challenges with online retail with strong commercial awareness.
- Ability to work in a close team in a dynamic working environment.
- Ability to handle multiple workloads simultaneously and perform under pressure.
- A level of spontaneity and technical confidence.
Apply for Graphics Designer/Digital Art Worker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly