Product Manager - Sport & Entertainment
7 days left
- Full Time
We are a world leader in designing bespoke loyalty marketing programmes for some of the world’s biggest retailers and manufacturers. With offices across Europe, Asia and the US, we’re still growing fast, with lots more to come….. that’s where you come in!
- Responsible for ideation to executive for the Sports & Entertainment Campaigns and ensuring profitable and consistent range of Sports & Entertainment Loyalty products. The Product Manager is the champion of the product in totality and as such manages the product line as a business that meets revenue and margin goals.
- Lead Cross Functional Planning, Design, Development and Marketing. The Product Manager ensures that sufficient attention is devoted to the Planning, Development and Marketing of each product within the portfolio. Product Managers function is one of orchestration between the various functional departments
- Lead the Feasibility Assessment of Licenses and Own Brand Product Concepts: After the critical planning process is complete, the Product Manager orchestrates the early conception and feasibility process to quickly assess the viability of a licensed or own brand property
- Develop, Present and Secure Management Support of Product Line Business Plans: Product Managers are responsible for creating the business plans that define the what, how and when of the Licensed / Own Brand Product Lines.
- Accountable for the successful Implementation of Licensed-Rights & Own-Brands: Lead the coordination with Licensing Director and play the key operational voice to the Licensors.
- Lead the Relevant Product Management Sections of Sports & Entertainment Collaboration Meetings: Ensure all information is prepared and presented to meet key timelines and success measures. Plan, organize and participate in product release presentations to our sales and program management teams
- Monitor And Control Product Development Budgets and Functional Plans: Approve final product designs, capacity, marketing and launch plans.
- Provide Key Contact for Markets, Licensors and Programme Managers: The Sports & Entertainment Product Manager is the key accountable person for their specific licensed /own-brand product lines.
- Facilitate The Conclusion of Each Functional Stage, Key Decisions and Briefs to Start Next Phase of the Process: Ensure that stage concludes with appropriate briefs to the next functional owner of the process.
- Account Leadership in a Marketing Agency Environment: Experience running major brand or retail accounts in a marketing agency environment. Demonstrated success at planning, pitching and strategic relevance at a client level.
- Project Management Experience: Experience at managing complex cross-functional teams in marketing, FMCG or other related product management environment.
- Strategic Agility and Planning in a Product Management Environment: Experience where ability to see clearly and anticipate future consequences or market results drove the agreed upon direction of projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in Key Academic Field: Bachelor Degree from strong university with academic credentials that demonstrate intellectual horsepower and capable of dealing with advanced concepts and complexity.
- Proof of Creative Vision in Delivering Brands and Products to Market:
This roles’ portfolio is a blend of licensed and own-brand ranges, with an emphasis on developing the future own-brand ranges.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 8822/21
Apply for Product Manager - Sport & Entertainment
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly