Marketing Manager - Customer Lifecycle and Experience
2 days left
- Full Time
Marketing Manager - Customer Lifecycle and Experience
Are you an experienced marketer with a passion for the customer lifecycle/journey? Due to strategic growth, Equiniti is seeking a driven, flexible and ambitious customer specialist marketing professional to join our newly formed D2C team. This is an exciting opportunity offering autonomy and broad scope, working amongst an open, supportive and friendly group of people.
EQInvest provides the tools investors need to access the markets to buy, sell and hold investments in a cost effective way. We open up the world of investments to individual investors, offering ways of investing that suit consumers’ circumstances, experience and financial position.
Sitting within the EQ Direct commercial team you will use your previous customer specialist experience to formulate the strategy, and manage the successful implementation and delivery of all end-to-end D2C customer lifecycle communication activity for our investing platforms; Selftrade and Shareview Dealing. The mission is to drive deeper relationships with our customers and to increase engagement and adoption of additional products and services, in order to drive up revenue while driving down churn.
Key accountabilities and duties of the role will include:
- Working with senior team to develop the best practice framework and strategy for each customer lifecycle stage (onboarding, welcome, retention & loyalty, at risk, & winback) and customer value segments
- Mapping user journeys, identifying pain points, working with the CRM team to ensure the correct flags and processes are in place to build automated and triggered email programmes
- Being first point of contact in the team for the daily management of all ‘in life’ customer communications
- Managing the end-to-end process of projects, from copywriting, working with agencies, defining contact lists and campaign execution
- Utilising research and insight, develop and execute best practice customer communications
- Execute quarterly test and learn programmes incorporating A/B split tests
- Measuring, reporting and analysing activity results and reporting back on the impact the programme activity has on customer engagement, NPS and retention
- Working with commercial team to develop ‘customer value segment’ insight toolkit
- Working with data analysts, CRM and customer insight team to identify and extract insight from data available, and developing plans to grow insight through research, surveys and customer panels
- Utilising insight to identify relevant content required to educate and build engagement with customers and work with Agencies/Brand/Content teams to develop it
- Delivering personalised and relevant communications across online and offline direct marketing channels, especially email, retargeting display, video and direct mail
- Working closely with internal Customer Service teams to understand feedback on triggers and barriers to product / brand, feeding back insight into toolkit and work with commercial team to address them
- Feeding campaign information into Customer Service teams (voice and written) to ensure they have the right information for scripts and responses to customers at various stages of the lifecycle
- Working with commercial teams to develop a retention toolkit including incentives and financial offers to retain customers
The experience, attributes and capabilities we're seeking from you include:
- Previous experience within a (marketing) customer management or retention role, with a thorough understanding of the customer lifecycle, ideally within a recurring services environment (memberships, subscriptions, banks, insurance, utilities etc.)
- Demonstrable experience/capability in planning and developing best in class customer CRM programmes and communication plans from data driven insights and customer segments and proven track record in delivering results according to target
- A flexible approach, to be able to adapt to scenarios as they develop, as well as switch between strategic and operational tasks
- Experience creating, testing and refining automated and targeted customer marketing programmes
- Be a customer channel expert, with demonstrable skills delivering CRM programmes within email and retargeting
- Experience of managing and delivering marketing creative, including working with and managing creative agencies
- Have a thorough understanding of data protection within the consumer space
- The ability to oversee multiple projects/marketing campaigns with a keen focus on dates, deliverables and budgets
- Clear communication and presentation skills including good copywriting skills
- Solid commercial and analytical skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams and manage key stakeholders
- Experience translating campaign objectives into solution designs
In return for you
The role is brand new, so the right candidate has the opportunity to develop and mould it into the right fit for the company. You will work amongst likeminded people who are passionate about collective success and providing an outstanding offering to the customer. The role will offer a great opportunity for someone seeking a role where you will be able to have influence and impact.
Please submit your details online with either an up to date CV or your LinkedIn profile. For a confidential conversation or for further information on the role, please contact Nick McAulay - Recruitment Business Partner on 07484 508 918.
Equiniti is a leading UK Fin Tech and Business Process Outsourcer, specialising in providing complex administration and payments solutions underpinned by world class proprietary technology platforms.
Equiniti has over 2,000 clients spanning the private and public sector including 50% of the FTSE 100. They process over £150 billion in payments every year, handle 88 million documents, 2.6 million enquiries, and pay 20% of pensioners in the UK. Their services benefit 30 million people in the UK and 180 countries around the world.
Over a third of the UK population has dealt with the Equiniti at some point during their lives. Equiniti is a company that has been built with strong values at the very core of their offering. Dealing with some of the most successful companies and government agencies in the UK, excellence, integrity, professionalism, partnership, commercial and innovation are therefore at the heart of everything they do.