Job title: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Cambridge, UK
Type: Temp contract until EOY
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of Cambridgeshire’s most renowned scientific businesses. My client is looking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator to support the development and execution of marketing campaigns, working closely to increase brand awareness, generate sales qualified leads and ultimately drive revenue.
This opportunity will suit creative, digitally focused marketing executives with multi-channel campaign experience and a passion for brand / customer experience.
- An opportunity to work within one of Cambridgeshire’s most high calibre marketing teams.
- Incredible, autonomous working environment.
- Collaborative, agile working with a focus on personal development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and support marketing campaigns for EMEA and China, including generation of offline and online tactics
- Support marketing teams with regional events, including coordination and event management
- Analyse email metrics and Google Analytics to suggest and implement campaign improvements
- Coordinating social media posts, primarily twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and WeChat
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, technical, Executive and Marketing recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.