Digital Design Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Job title: Digital Design Manager
Location: Cambridge, UK
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 pa
Type: Full time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity has arisen within one of Cambridgeshire’s most renowned scientific businesses. Following a prolonged period of growth and investment into their digital offering my client are looking to recruit a Digital Design Manager to take responsibility for the design team and offer creative input and direction to increased engagement and brand awareness for new and existing consumers.
This opportunity will suit creative, digitally focused senior designers with multi-channel campaign and managerial experience and a passion for brand / customer experience. Applicants will be expected to be highly creative, confident in managing and must possess the ability and propensity to identify and produce original and engaging content.
- An opportunity to work within and lead one a design team within one of Cambridgeshire’s most renowned scientific businesses
- Autonomous working environment
- Collaborative, agile working with a focus on designing and developing the best possible content
- Generous benefits package including pension, subsidised lunches, flexible working, etc.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and development of in-house design team
- Regular team and individual progress reviews, setting quarterly objectives and a clear expectation, providing feedback and guidance?
- Create compelling design and brand communications that encourages customer engagement, conversion and brand loyalty?
- Communicate written and verbal design briefs to internal and external teams and sourcing of requirements
The ONE Group - With offices in Northampton, Peterborough and Cambridge - our recruitment divisions include; Accountancy, Executive, HR, IT, Office, Technical, Marketing and Executive recruitment. The ONE Group are the largest independent recruitment businesses across, Northamptonshire and Cambridgeshire.
Our recruitment experts provide specialist consultancy staffing services to some of the leading household brands across the Midlands and East of England. We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience.
The foundation of our success comes from our high level of customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This is recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.
Apply for Digital Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly