National Account Manager - 12 Month FTC
A hugely successful, global FMCG business is seeking an experienced sales professional to join their business for a period of twelve months. The individual will take full ownership of relationships and commercial performance within the Duty Free section of the business.
The chief responsibilities of the role include:
* Designing and implementing the business strategy for the Duty Free section across the UK and Ireland
* P&L and budget handling of this business unit
* Managing relationships with key business partners while identifying new areas for development
* Supporting the overall business to achieve commercial targets
* Accurately representing and helping to build the influence of the brand in assigned geography
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
* Experienced in a commercial position with Key Account Management experience, ideally with knowledge of Travel Retail environments
* Evidence of consistently reaching targets throughout career
* Strong negotiation skills
* Organised and diligent work ethic
* Able to work autonomously
The role is offering a highly competitive salary with excellent benefits. Please apply promptly with an updated CV.
Due to the volume of interest, Carter Murray are not always able to respond to individuals. If you do not receive a response within six weeks then please assume your application was unsuccessful.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.