Senior Brand Manager – Premium Food Brand
Senior Brand Manager – Premium Food Brand
£55K-£60K + company car + bonus
Exceptional opportunity for ambitious, brand passionate FMCG marketer with a strong track record of driving brand growth to join this fast-growing, premium foods company whose well-known, aspirational, delicious brand is leading the category in the desserts market.
In this exciting brand leadership role, working within a dynamic and lively team, you’ll play a central role in moving the brand forward on a day-to-day basis. This will include shaping brand strategy, delivering integrated A&P campaigns, managing innovation/range extension and design initiatives right across the mix.
Opportunities like this are rare. This is not an ‘ivory tower’ role, where you are just one of a cast of 1,000s on a brand. This is a hands-on opportunity to manage one of the most desirable and much loved food brands in the UK in a dynamic, fast paced and exciting culture where you will showcase your talents and really make a difference.
Key responsibilities include:
- Play a lead role in the development of annual brand plans, including strategic analysis and strategy and execution setting.
- Developing and delivering the brand activation programme, working closely with other members of the brand team to lead the overall agency response.
- Champion the brand plans with all key stakeholders including supporting trade engagement.
- As required, supporting the development and execution of innovation initiatives, working closely with the innovation team to shape the process initial concept stage to in-market launch.
- Monitoring consumer, company and market data and new insights to identify potential issues or opportunities; building business cases and plans to address them.
- Sharing best practice across the team from strategy development through to effective agency management.
- Managing marketing budgets, building a case for the required level of marketing investment to deliver specific plans.
Who we are looking for:
This is a superb role for someone truly looking for a new, hands-on challenge where they can combine commercial and creative skills to deliver results quickly from day one. Smart and ambitious, you will have worked your way up the marketing ladder in an FMCG business, and of course, you’ll be a foodie who is excited by the opportunity to drive this brand forward. Your skills and experience will include:
- A robust track record of achievement across the mix, gained within one or more leading FMCGG environments.
- Demonstrating a consumer centric approach to all you do and the ability to relentlessly enhance the equity of the brand.
- Strong leadership skills, knowing when to engage key stakeholders in the most effective manner to achieve results.
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Able to effectively operate in a fast paced working environment and needs to enjoy a challenge and thrive in uncertainty and change.
- A good grasp of consumer insight with robust analytical and problem solving skills.
- European language skills, although not essential would be a bonus.
If you are up to this challenge, talk to Adam Tarsh now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your skills, experience and energies to a uniquely exciting and challenging business with a name that from day one, inspired a new way of building its category. email@example.com I 020 7849 6875
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, marketing communications, category/customer marketing and insight & research specialists.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.