Account Manager / Senior Account Manager
This is a key role within a branding and packaging design agency in EC1. We’re a small team but that means you’ll have a big say in how we do things - and the autonomy that you simply won’t get at one of the big guns.
As comfortable working with major brands as you are with start-ups, you’ll be the primary contact for all clients and responsible for studio project management. We’re looking for someone who has experience of overseeing projects on a day-to-day basis, with the ability to ensure that they run smoothly, within time-scales and to budget.
Coordination and management of projects:
• To be primary point of contact for all agency clients, attending all client meetings with or without a designer, as appropriate
• Presenting at new business pitches alongside a designer
• Schedule projects and brief designers
• Control work-flow through studio and liaise with clients on deadlines and project queries.
• Proof reading of all projects before client delivery
• Organisation of client feedback and communicate to studio
• To handle quoting and invoicing of projects
Key skills and requirements:
• Minimum 4 years experience in professional client relationship management
• Proficient in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Full awareness of creative processes
• Good understanding of print and packaging processes
• Experience of branding an advantage
• Strong, confident presentation skills
• Excellent written and oral communication and negotiation skills
• Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints