Marketing & Insights Officer
Marketing and Insights Officer – London – 6 Months FTC
Are you a marketing and insights specialist keen to help launch a new money-saving platform? If so, you have the opportunity to make a significant difference to tens of thousands of non-profit charities and businesses.
Ideally you will have 3-4 years’ experience within an analytical marketing role and will have a natural flair for turning complex commercial data into an accessible and gripping format. You will ideally be immediately available.
- You will be an Excel whizz
- You will have worked in a commercial, fast-paced environment
- You will have a continuous improvement mindset, always looking to increase conversion rates
About the role
This is a newly created role in a fairly new team. You will be working closely with the Content and Communications Manager to ensure consistency in comms.
You will also:
- Analyse data from Google Analytics and previous campaign data, looking for specific trends
- Convert the insights into customer focused communication actions
- Present the insights to internal stakeholders for the businesses’ benefit
- Project management of all marketing and campaign activity for necessary approvals
- Highlight risks based on analytics to internal teams
- Responsible for the professional standards throughout all aspects of the role
About the client
A public body tasked with government cost savings. Three years into their journey and already making a significant difference to tens of thousands of non-profit organisations.
Please send me your CV as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact all suitable applicants within 24 hours.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **