Job reference number- 1547331
Are you resourceful, engaging and good at working in a small team to deliver quality internal digital communication products and effects.
The Royal Air Force Internal Communications Team is expanding to increase its digital presence.
You will play a vital role in creating and compiling the Royal Air Force’s internal digital content and ensuring it is delivered across digital channels in a timely way to a workforce of over 40,00 personnel.
You will be responsible for identifying new and innovative uses of digital media and providing advice on how best to exploit each available channel.
• Talent Management through Professional and Personal skills development
• Flexible Working Hours
• 25 days paid annual leave rising to 30 days upon completion of 5 years continuous service
• Generous maternity and paternity package
• Competitive pension scheme
• On site free car parking, Café and Gym facilities
• High Wycombe Station 30 minutes from London Marylebone.
For a full job description and to apply please visit www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk
Please enter 1547331 into the Vacancy Reference field to be taken to the full job advert.
Closing date: Monday 31st July 2017