Digital Media Manager
Digital Media manager
Job reference number: 1547339
Are you resourceful, resilient and good at working with others to deliver quality digital communication products and effects?
The Royal Air Force’s Media and Communications Team is looking to develop its digital presence and you will play an essential role in creating digital content and ensuring it is delivered across our channels and evaluated in a timely and effective way.
You will be responsible for identifying potential for innovative use of digital media and providing advice on how best to exploit content on each channel.
• Talent Management through Professional and Personal skills development
• Flexible Working Hours
• 25 days paid annual leave rising to 30 days upon completion of 5 years continuous service
• Generous maternity and paternity package
• Competitive pension scheme
• On site free car parking, Café and Gym facilities
• High Wycombe Station 30 minutes from London Marylebone.
For a full job description and to apply please visit www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk
Please enter 1547339 into the Vacancy Reference field to be taken to the full job advert.
Closing date: Monday 31st July 2017