Senior Digital Marketing Officer
WaterAid is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Officer to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with clean water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Digital Marketing and Product Team, the Senior Digital Marketing Officer will
- With the Digital Marketing Manager, plan and deliver a cohesive advertising strategy which both acts as an effective fulfilment channel in support of offline activity and as an acquisition channel in its own right
- Support the team to deliver the acquisition programme, ensuring coordinated, high quality, consistent messaging across the organisation. Lead on managing the supplier relationship and managing internal coordination and liaising with bought and earned media agencies to ensure consistent and effective journeys are in place across all channels.
- Support the team to work alongside audience facing teams in the fundraising department to gather requirements, plan and schedule work for specific digital acquisition campaigns. Produce relevant requirements and planning documents for sign off prior to work starting.
To be successful, you’ll need to have/be
- Proven bought media management experience including at least some of the following: display, hands on PPC management, SEO, social media advertising, DSP, affiliate and mobile.
- A track record in, and passion for, digital marketing.
- A strongly data-driven, test-minded and conversion-oriented approach to digital marketing activity.
Working with us, you will have access to a wide range of benefits including flexible working, generous annual leave and additional leave purchase, exceptional pension, employee assistance programme and fitness and social initiatives.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.