Sapporo Teppanyaki restaurants are seeking to recruit an experienced marketing manager. The role will be based in Liverpool but will require frequent travel to Manchester and Glasgow.
- Preparing and delivering campaign plans for each of the restaurants.
- Making effective use of the existing customer database, promote repeat business and schemes to engender customer loyalty.
- Develop initiatives to ensure data capture of new customers.
- Develop relations and work effectively with key partners including internal staff, local media, hotels, wine suppliers etc.
- Effectively manage marketing spend in line with approved budget.
- Develop new marketing strategies to ensure sales targets are met.
- Manage all media and marketing channels including social media to promote the restaurants to local consumers and businesses
- Develop launch strategies as the business expands into new restaurant locations and develop new concepts.
- Be creative in working with web and e-mail designers and have a sound understanding of e-marketing and the use of social media in order to increase customer engagement.
- To be aware of trends and opportunities that provide a change to market the restaurants effectively.
- Marketing of promotional gift vouchers and incentives.
- Negotiate new business terms with partners and manage day to day external stakeholder relationships.
- Participate in monthly Board Meetings and be able to communicate effectively with the owners of the business.
- Produce and review marketing plans/strategies for each site.
- Frequently visit each site to understand the operations and customers.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in planning, development, execution and measurement of direct marketing plans and a proven track record of delivering sales growth in a consumer facing business. They will possess the following attributes;
- Team player
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience of delivering campaigns on budget and on time
- Confident self-starter, able to function autonomously with a “hands on” approach
- Ability to measure results, understand margins and the cost/benefit of every initiative
- Analytical approach to sales data and an understanding of what motivates customers
- Results orientated and highly motivated
- A strong character who is able to deal with different nationalities and personalities
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly