Data Partnership Manager
Data Partnership Manager
Employer: Data Locator Group Ltd
Reports to: Head of Acquisition
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am - 5:30pm (Full Time)
Location: 64 Clarendon Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1DA.
Data Locator Group Ltd (DLG) and PDV Ltd are leading UK consumer data specialists. DLG’s database is the largest, most recent, fully opted-in lifestyle database in the UK. PDV is our brokerage business working with quality data partners. Together we serve a wide range of clients across a variety of different verticals.
As part of our ambitious growth plans we have recently acquired Transactis, a members-only business specialising in transactional data - enhancing our data solutions even further.
To help deliver our growth, this person will be responsible for a large purchasing budget, developing key data partnerships across the business as well as recruiting new members to join Transactis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone to really make a mark in a high profile role.
- Receive campaign briefs across a wide range of market sectors;
- Respond in a professional and timely manner;
- Identify, research and target new data suppliers and partnerships;
- Negotiate terms with data partners; including rates, volumes and net names;
- Manage compliance and due diligence requirements for all new data partners;
- Maintain continuous communication with the supply chain and develop strong working relationships – which may require UK travel from time to time;
- Ensure timely receipt of data to ensure we can deliver campaigns on time;
- Ensure timely return of unused data to suppliers;
- Optimise campaign performance based on clients’ results;
- Develop and target a prospect list of potential Transactis members
- Prepare, present and sell Transactis membership to new prospects.
- Collaborate with internal departments including Sales, Data, Production, Campaign Management, Compliance and Finance;
- Maintain DLG and PDV’s high quality standards at all times;
Key Skills and Experience:
- At least three years’ experience in a consumer data buying role where you can demonstrate success;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Previous experience of budget responsibility;
- Excellent telephone communication skills;
- Ability to build and maintain supplier relationships;
- Able to work off own initiative;
- A good understanding of the consumer data and direct marketing industry.
How to apply
Email your CV to: HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Data Partnership Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly