Reporting to the Marketing Manager your focus will spread across the marketing mix on pricing, industry, suppliers, markets, competitors and customers.
You will support various teams with product development and profit contribution objectives, increasing the profitability of existing products and helping develop new products for the company.
You will build on existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on your creativity, analytical ability, available market data and customer contact.
With the other marketing strategists in the team your mission will include:
- Pricing strategies to drive value and growth
- Competitive, Customer and Market Intelligence including industry analysis to draw out conclusions resulting in tangible actions
- Customer communications and support including the design and launch of product and event campaigns
- Management of our customer loyalty scheme
- Product Management of specific product grade(s)
- Oversight of product development
- Liaison with other teams to ensure marketing activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall concept of operations
- Contribution to business planning to develop a marketing strategy consistent with our overall mission, vision, and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, another European language would be desirable
- Self-motivated with passion for quantitative marketing, understanding of marketing principles and the ability to perform under pressure
- Project management skills and the ability to prioritise multiple concurrent tasks
- Exceptional research and analytical skills with the ability to generate succinct conclusions and recommendations
- Strategic thinking and decision-making
- A creative mind
- Comfortable briefing and presenting at all levels including executive team level
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice, throughout Europe
Own vehicle essential due to office location.
We are always looking for talented marketing generalists. If the above job description doesn’t ring your bell but you feel your talents would suit other roles in our marketing team please get in touch.
Please send an up to date CV and cover letter via the Apply button.