Strategy & Planning GM
Are you looking to move into an established and forward thinking global business? Our client is a business-to-business brand, dedicated to improving the efficiency of today’s and tomorrow’s businesses.
In addition to a vast portfolio of award-winning products, they offer a range of services to help optimise workflows. Today the business is represented in 60 countries throughout the EMEA region and are looking to recruit a number of roles to help them move successfully into the future. The roles will be based in Surrey and has an unusually warm and friendly culture, with an open door policy and a collaborative approach.
GM, Strategy & Planning
To develop EMEA Marketing Strategy in line with corporate business strategy and objectives based on data & insights, your responsibilities will include
- To plan and manage centrally designed and driven channel activity
- To be responsible for all aspects of price management including project special pricing as well as pricing database management
- You are likely to have experience in EMEA marketing strategy development in a consumer durables environment
- You will have strong strategic and skills but with real execution and activation capability
- You will have the capability to extract meaningful insights from both quantitative and qualitative data.
- You will be able to effectively communicate and influence s at all levels
- Previous experience of motivating and managing a small team
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **
Apply for Strategy & Planning GM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly