Are you looking to move into an established and forward thinking global business? Our client is a business-to-business brand, dedicated to improving the efficiency of today’s and tomorrow’s businesses.
In addition to a vast portfolio of award-winning products, they offer a range of services to help optimise workflows. Today the business is represented in 60 countries throughout the EMEA region and are looking to recruit a number of roles to help them move successfully into the future. The roles will be based in Surrey and has an unusually warm and friendly culture, with an open door policy and a collaborative approach.
A newly created position to help gather information to assist with the strategic planning process, your responsibilities will include
- Defining data requirements and process
- Extracting, assessing and analying data to produce strategic insights
- Reporting of insights to all relevant marketing teams
- Marketing KPI monitoring and reporting
- Engaging and manage external data sources
- Supporting planning and running ad-hoc projects and research projects with relevant proposition managers
- Providing Web Analytics from Global Web
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **
Apply for Insights Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly