Marketing Director UK and US
As Marketing Director UK and US you will be tasking with leading the marketing function for Infinity.co, a high growth SAAS organisation who provide call tracking software.
You will play an instrumental role in scaling up the organisation, devising and implementing a marketing strategy that will fuel the sales team with quality leads.
Details about the Client
Infinity.co are a leading supplier of call tracking software to 500+ customers. The company has over 60 employees across their Reigate and Baltimore offices.
Infinity.co aim to grow 5-fold in the next 3 years, supported by $15m investment through Private Equity funding. The organisation has current revenues of £5m+ in the UK and $1m in the US.
Detailed Job Description
Marketing Director UK and US - Infinity.co
As Marketing Director you will be responsible for managing the marketing team across the UK and US offices. You will devise and implement a comprehensive strategy that will position Infinity.co as the choice provider through compelling content marketing as well as driving lead generation activity to supply the sales teams with quality leads.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Managing a marketing team of 5 in the UK as well as 1 report in the US
- Devising and implementing the marketing strategy including success evaluation, planning and execution
- Working very closely with the COO and CEO to define ongoing international marketing strategy
- Ownership of the marketing budget
- Devise and implement integrated, inbound and outbound lead generation activity that supply's the sales team with qualifies leads that support the UK and US sales and marketing targets
- Create value propositions, Go To Market strategies and content aligned to specific market segments
- Devise a compelling content strategy to position Infinity.co as the organisation of choice within the market, supported by case studies, testimonials, thought leadership and PR activity across integrated channels
- Lead on all email, webinar, tradeshows, events and digital marketing activity
- Continuously monitor and report marketing activity against agreed metrics
To be suitable for this Marketing Director role, you will need:
- a proven track record within a b2b marketing, leadership position
- ideally experience across an international region
- experience of working within a commercially driven marketing function
- experience of monitoring and reporting marketing activity against key metrics
- experience of working within a high growth, b2b organisation. Ideally within a SAAS or subscription based organisation
- to be able to commute to the Reigate office daily
What's on offer
£70,000 - 80,000 + package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPMI13839506Z
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.
Apply for Marketing Director UK and US
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly