Senior CRM Executive
Senior CRM Executive London up to £37K
This well-known brand is seeking a passionate Senior CRM Executive to help deliver the CRM strategy. It’s an exciting opportunity to work on end to end CRM campaigns in a really great environment.
Senior CRM Executive – The role
You will be responsible for:
- End-to-end management of CRM campaigns
- You will manage campaigns from start to finish including planning, briefing and management of agencies, post campaign analysis and on-going optimisation.
- Managing relationships with external agencies
- Appraising creative work
- Defining data and customer targeting strategies
- Assisting with the management of the CRM budget; ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within pre-agreed cost estimates.
- Manage and support the CRM Executive
Senior CRM Executive – Skills
- Experience within a retention direct marketing / CRM position
- An interest in both the creative and analytical sides of marketing
- An understanding of data segmentation and targeting
- Good stakeholder management and communications skills
- The ability to direct and critique design and copy
- High level of organisational and communication skills.
- Mentoring or management experience would be beneficial, but is not essential
- A bright and passionate person who loves CRM and marketing and who likes working in a fast paced environment.
This is a lovely company with a fun working and sociable environment, and the role offers a salary of up to £37K plus excellent benefits including an amazing pension and travel discounts.
If you have all of the above, please get in touch now as this great Senior CRM Executive role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in CRM and data roles, so if this Senior CRM Executive role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at http://www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/sarahbloomfieldjobs
Apply for Senior CRM Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly