Marketing Campaign Manager (ATL)
Are you passionate about producing ATL campaigns? Do you have a good amount of TV production experience? A well-known consumer goods retailer in the North East is looking for an experienced ATL Campaigns Manager to join its fast paced and dynamic business.
This role will lead on all above the line marketing acquisition strategy and activity and manage the media and agencies related to delivering all ATL Marketing Campaigns. They will own, develop and manage campaign communications plans against business objectives, delivering to response/awareness rates within budget.
The Marketing Campaigns Manager will work collaboratively with internal teams such as Insights and Pricing and Promotions whilst managing agency relationships to deliver best in class creative. They will be accountable for budget ownership of ATL activity, optimisation and efficiency across all campaigns as well as monitoring and tracking on results and reporting back to a senior level.
You will require the following skills and experience:
· Significant experience of ATL Marketing in a fast-paced environment with broad knowledge of the whole marketing mix
· Very strong experience in TV production this experience must not exclusively involve the management of third party agencies
· Accountability for end to end marketing campaign management
· Accountability, ownership and optimisation of significant marketing budgets
· Experience of owning and managing agency relationships
· Strong project management skills
· Strong analytical skills
· Excellent commercial acumen and numerical ability
· The ability to negotiate at a top level
· Ability to lead and direct a matrix team
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
· Professional marketing qualification essential