Marketing Manager - Adventure Sports
Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager - Adventure Sports
A Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for adventure sports is needed to join an exciting fully funded start up with a mission to make adventure sports accessible to everyone everywhere. Working from offices in Central London, the Marketing Manager should expect a hands-on role leading the overall marketing and communication strategy.
Delivering advanced access to new adventure sports experiences (currently specialising in Skiing and Snowboarding) they connect consumers with the best matched guides and instructors. With significant funding this innovative company is set to grow exponentially and therefore have a unique opportunity for a digital savvy Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager to drive activity across Winter Sports and to expand their offering to Summer Sports (Surf, Wind and Paddle).
Working closely with the CEO and Founder, the Marketing Manager will be supported by a Marketing Exec and PR agency. Enjoying a healthy marketing budget you will have creative responsibility for the development and implementation of successful marketing campaigns. Whether you are managing SEO, PPC (Google), Social (Facebook and Twitter) campaigns; organising events and competitions; driving brand awareness; utilising email marketing to improve customer engagement; signing off copy for the website or analysing campaign performance it will be your love of all things digital and your passion for adventure sports that helps achieve remarkable outcomes.
To qualify. You should be a Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager / Online Marketing Manager / Marketing Director / Head of Marketing or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Manager role within Sports / Leisure / Travel;
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing campaigns that cover PPC, SEO, Events, PR and competitions;
- You are highly analytical in the way you develop, manage, assess and report on campaigns;
- Experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, and email marketing platforms such as MailChimp;
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- You are a self-starter, hungry, energetic person looking to learn and grown with the company;
- A passion for adventure sports.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a fully funded start up that offers you excellent benefits (flexible working policy, 10 days extra leave to take part in adventure sports, employee perk scheme, share options, car leasing and much more) and the platform to progress your career whilst being given free rein to establish and implement a successful marketing plan. Get in touch...