User Insight Analyst
User Insight Analyst
Are you a passionate, pioneering CRM whiz who is analytically driven? If so, one of the UK’s fastest growing start-ups are giving you the opportunity to join their expanding marketing team giving you the opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry.
About the company:
This is a multi-award winning start-up that has grown at pace. This is an innovative, fast-growing business that has a clear goal of helping their consumers manage their lifestyles better. The office is a fun and friendly environment and the company is dedicated to employee satisfaction and engagement - they offer first-class benefits and training opportunities.
About the role:
You’ll want to champion a CRM focused culture, establishing business processes around data analysis and the decisions based on it. The main responsibilities include:
- Acquisition – support our ambitious acquisition strategy across various channels with data driven insights
- Entrepreneurial thinker – identify opportunities, scope potential and proactively build support
- Retention – Manage key analytical projects to uncover insights, build user engagement and retain customers
- Technically capable with strong SQL, Excel & communicating with PowerPoint
- Effective delivery of data and campaigns to support marketing requirements
- Deep and broad; get your hands dirty with the data at the same time as influencing business level strategy
You will have lots of confidence, strong analytical skills and the ability to influence others. A background in and experience in a start-up or innovative company is essential – you will need to be able to adapt to continuous change and fast-paced environments. You will be at the forefront of technology and have excellent knowledge of solutions on how to segment data. Ideal skills that would benefit you in this role include:
- Data and analytically driven
- Commercially savvy
- Friendly and outgoing
- Passionate and caring
If you are looking to work in a similar company, match the personality profile, and are able to carry out the roles objectives, please get in touch!
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **