Web Content executive for Digital Agency
As a part of a growing company based in London’s creative hub, you would have the opportunity to make a contribution to the agency whilst learning and developing broader skills and experience.
The successful applicant will be responsible for keeping major international brands’ websites up to date, optimised and impeccably presented using a variety of Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge and a keen interest in digital marketing
- A creative eye and outstanding attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong grammar, proofreading and copy editing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to work on your own and using your own initiative
- A can-do attitude, ability to work as part of a team, and willingness to get stuck into a wide range of tasks
- A portfolio of work experience and personal projects to demonstrate your suitability for the position
- Knowledge of HTML would be a plus
- Previous CMS experience
You will be:
- Always striving to innovate and introduce new ideas
- Quick to turnaround projects and exceed clients’ expectations
- Always on hand to help out; be it for our client or the other agencies that we work with
- Hardworking... but like to have fun too!
Apply today for this great opportunity. Please note due to high levels of response we can only get back to successful candidates.