Marketing Communications Manager
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Digital Marketer with experience in the luxury beauty or fashion industry? If so I have a unique opportunity for you within one of London’s fastest growing start-ups.
My client provides future fashion professionals with exposure to exclusive industry networks and opportunities via world renowned industry specialists. You will be joining in a period of high growth and have a significant level of ownership in your role within the business.
- Ownership of the whole marketing lifecycle whilst gathering insight into the audience the business targets
- Developing the marketing strategy and integrated communications strategy
- Ownership of the campaign calendar and budget
- Driving targeted messages with increased engagement from audiences
- Working alongside the sales team and turn prospect customers into engagement
- Reporting key metrics on your specific campaigns
- Experience within the luxury fashion or beauty market
- A high level of experience gaining insight into customer engagement
- Proven experience managing campaign lifecycles
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary negotiable and dependent on experience
- Continuous learning and development
- Complete ownership over your role within the business
- Apple Laptop
- Weekly yoga sessions
- What now?
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **
Apply for Marketing Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly