Marketing Executive / Marketing Officer / Digital Marketing Officer
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Position: Full Time, Permanent
Reports To: Marketing Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to join a busy Wealth Management Marketing team based in the City. The role of the Marketing Executive is to support the Head of Marketing & Communications and Marketing Manager in the day-to-day marketing activities for the UK and Offshore business.
The role encompasses the broad marketing mix and includes content development and channel marketing, with a specific focus on digital marketing. Digital responsibilities include the creation of digital assets and distribution, as well as performance monitoring and results tracking.
* Working closely with the team to execute the marketing strategy and plan
* Acting as a brand ambassador both internally and externally, and be responsible for consistent adherence to the firm-wide brand guidelines
* Responsible for producing marketing collateral, especially videos, digital newsletters, blogs, Intelligent Investing for clients and Engage for staff (as well as anything else required from time-to-time)
* Distribution of digital assets and digital campaigns, including the use of social media (LinkedIn and Twitter primarily)
* Support the Senior Marketing Manager to develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing activities, with a specific focus on digital BAU and campaigns
* Managing the suite of marketing collateral in terms of stock / updating content
* Coordination and delivery of the quarterly factsheet production run
* Support the organisation of events e.g. conferences, networking events and sponsorships; to include digital invitations, PowerPoint presentations and event logistics. Must be willing to attend events, which may fall outside regular working hours
* Proof-reading of all copy prior to publication and compliance with regulation
* Update both the website and company intranet (SharePoint) using content management systems
* Ad-hoc projects, as and when they arise
* Working with business owners across onshore and offshore jurisdictions and across services to ensure marketing material is relevant
* 3+ years marketing experience in the financial services industry, ideally within Wealth or Asset Management or working with affluent/HNWI
* Website maintenance experience plus knowledge of website CMS (knowledge of EPiServer preferred)
* Desktop software skills such as Word, PowerPoint and Excel
* Experience of SharePoint ideally
* Experience implementing and tracking digital marketing initiatives and campaigns
* Experience of social media management (knowledge of Hootsuite or similar ideally)
* Experience of creating email newsletters/e-zines (knowledge of Apsis software or similar ideally - and html would be a bonus)
* Ability to easily understand/learn newly emerging software and apply to the role.
* Copywriting/proof reading and very high attention to detail
* Strong organisation and planning skills - can work to tight deadlines and juggle a large volume of work
* Confident and uses initiative
* Ability to analyse data and results-driven
* Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment
* Demonstrated ability to manage outsourced marketing activities (working with external partners e.g. digital agencies, creative agencies, media agencies and printers)
* Client centric.
NOTE: Our Client will not provide any sponsorship for relocation and so you must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Thank you.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Officer, Communications Advisor, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, Marketing Specialist, Communications Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Financial Marketing, Communications Officer, Finance, Insurance Marketing, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Assistant, Online Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing Associate, Digital Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Performance Media Executive, Online Marketing Analyst, Online Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Manager will also be considered for this role.