Search Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about search marketing? A well-known consumer goods retailer in the North East is looking for an experienced Search Marketing manager to join its fast paced and dynamic business.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious paid-search manager to join the existing marketing team to drive digital marketing growth with a focus on reviewing and optimising paid text and shopping search revenue targets.
As part of the growing Digital Marketing Team, you will work directly with talented and experienced individuals across a variety of digital marketing channels, including customer relationship management, search engine optimisation, display advertising, social media, content, data analysis & insights.
You will be responsible for prioritising your own work schedule and working across several different projects at any one time, whilst supporting the Marketing Director in growing and developing the paid search strategy. You will be supported in the role by two junior search specialists.
You will be required to possess the following skills and experience:
- A degree or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience of working in a Search Marketing role
- An exceptionally strong understanding of Paid Search and Shopping marketing channels
- Good experience of Excel, PowerPoint and ideally other software packages such as Tableau and Big Query
- Demonstrable ability to manage projects and work as a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with a range of audiences
- Excellent understanding of Google analytics, AdWords and ideally DoubleClick Search
- Ability to process data quickly, interpret and present key insights
- An entrepreneurial, solution focused and proactive individual with a huge passion for search marketing
Mackenzie Jones Digital
About Mackenzie Jones Digital
Mackenzie Jones Digital works with businesses across the UK supporting with both interim and permanent requirements. We specialise in the following technical areas:
Social Media/ Community Management
We are always open to speaking with people operating in these areas who would like to discuss permanent or interim opportunities.