£45k + car allowance
Based Hertfordshire. Ref: TL884478
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious Brand Manager to take complete ownership of a brand, (including P&L responsibility), whilst supporting the Marketing Controller on ATL comms, media planning and NPD on another brand within the portfolio.
Key accountabilities in role:
- P&L management.
- Brand planning – 3yr brand strategy development and in-year marketing plan implementation.
- Leadership of brand communications and in-store activations.
- Complete end to end delivery of EPD projects such as flavour refreshes or new variant launches and packaging changes.
- Consistent champion of brands, driving awareness and visibility specifically amongst the sales team.
- Proven brand marketing experience, including P&L responsibility, within a market leading FMCG organisation.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- The ability to communicate that motivates, builds commitment and excites the business.
- A self-starter with impact and ability to deliver outstanding results within a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- A desire for a high level of personal accountability.
- Challenges convention, demonstrates good initiative and can think outside the box.
This Brand Manager position is a great opportunity for career development as future job roles within the organisation will be Senior Brand Manager/Marketing Controller/Innovation Controller.
The office location is Hertfordshire, just over 20mins from Farringdon tube station and St Pancras, and highly accessible by car via A41, M1 and M25. For more information, email your CV to email@example.com