£45k + car allowance
Based Hertfordshire. Ref: TL884479
Our market leading food client seeks an experienced and ambitious Innovation Manager to deliver their exciting expansion plans. This demands an energetic marketer with a proven track record launching EPD/NPD end to end within the FMCG sector.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, the Innovation Manager will play a fundamental role in re-energising 3 core and market leading grocery brands. Responsibilities include - always keeping the consumer at the heart; business case creation, validation and presentation; leading key projects through the commercial approval process; leading and inspiring cross-functional teams to facilitate successful innovation development; developing and validating stand-out packaging.
- Proven brand marketing and/or innovation experience within a market leading FMCG organisation.
- Impact and ability to deliver outstanding results within a fast moving, dynamic environment.
- A desire for a high level of personal accountability.
- Experience working with a broad spectrum of research tools.
- Commercially and analytically strong.
- Places the consumer at the heart of everything they do.
- Challenges convention, demonstrates good initiative and can think outside the box.
This Innovation Manager position is a great opportunity for career development as future job roles within the organisation will be Innovation Controller/Marketing Controller.
The office location is Hertfordshire, just over 20mins from Farringdon tube station and St Pancras, and highly accessible by car via A41, M1 and M25. For more information, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org