Senior Account Manager
- Full Time
Apart from being one of the most successful direct/ digital agencies in London it also boasts amazing new state of the art offices. They also have a juicy training budget as well as a new mentoring programme and one of the best client lists in town!
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Senior Account Manager who has experience of working on a global brand. They will have proven direct and digital marketing experience and enjoy working in a high paced and energetic environment. An avid interest in cars/commercial vehicles is essential as is a desire to work on a data led and very strategic account. Additional responsibilities include.
- Managing junior members of the team.
- Working closely with all internal teams including creative, planning, media buying and key stakeholders.
- Management of budgets and forecasting
Skills and experience
- You will be an enthusiastic senior account manager with experience of digital, CRM and direct mail.
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to delivering the best job you can
- Ability to multi-task and manage the expectations of others both internally and externally
- Passion for creativity and an inquisitive mind
- Demonstrate good self-motivation, strong sense of initiative and ability to work under pressure
- Dependable team player with a sense of humour and lots of energy
- Shows ownership of and commitment to projects within own responsibility and to helping projects meet overall deadlines set
This great Senior Account Manager role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
I specialise in integrated marketing roles, so if this Senior Account Manager role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at all my current roles at www.direct-recruitment.co.uk/beckypostlethwaitejobs
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly