National Account Manager
National Account Manager – 50-60K + car + bonus – Hertfordshire
We have a unique opportunity for an experienced National Account Manager to join a fast paced FMCG company in Hertfordshire. Reporting into the Sales Director and managing the National Account Executive, you will use your creative and analytical skills to develop strong sales strategies for an account with one of the UK’s leading food retailers.
Some key responsibilities:
- Developing sales strategies to create growth for the business’ existing accounts
- Leading the team
- Building and maintaining commercial client relationships
The company operates in the FMCG sector, supplying high quality fresh produce to leading UK supermarkets. The business has a fantastic, fun company culture that is team spirited with a focus on collaborative work and a work hard, play hard attitude, perfect for a driven National Account Manager. The business loves to look after their staff so there is massive opportunity for career progression to controller level within 12-18 months and the packages offered are extremely competitive.
The key qualities and skills required for a National Account Manager:
- Good negotiation skills to encourage sales
- Great at dealing with customers
- Numerical skills
- Leadership experience
- A minimum of 3 years of business development experience in the FMCG or retail sector in a commercial role
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your sales career, then please click the apply now button to find out more.