Business Development Manager / Sales Coordinator - Marketing
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000, plus bonus
Based: Clerkenwell, London
Role: Permanent, Full Time
For more than 25 years, the company has helped some of Europe's biggest brands explain, engage, and inform their customers and staff through communications that make a difference.
Their work is wide ranging; from counteracting bullying at work to explaining the pros and cons of nuclear energy, from branding new regulators to filming healthcare pioneers, from charting British cinema's brightest moments to making maths simpler for children.
They're now looking for a passionate marketing and sales manager to help grow their business further.
You in a nutshell:
Driven and passionate about growth: You'll be a business-savvy, business development professional, keen to take the next step in your career. You're excited by the idea of setting up new ways of delivering leads and growth through hands-on sales and marketing.
Innovative and insightful: You'll strike the right tone with clients to achieve business results. Gravitas, vision and background in design is essential for this role.
Aspirational: Up for a challenge and the hard work with goes with it, you'll be an optimist who champions marketing and the positive results creativity can deliver in the business world.
Clued-up: With an excellent knowledge of the marcomms industry, including brand, digital and social media trends
Experienced: You'll understand the sales and marketing landscape - the varying routes to market, how they can be exploited, their strengths and weaknesses.
* Develop and own the company's new business plan (in conjunction with the Managing Director): one that is aligned to their corporate business plan and the areas they have identified for growth.
* Identify and proactively respond to sales opportunities.
* Follow up by phone with the prospects targeted by each campaign to capture and track responses.
* Attend and make credentials presentations.
* Develop and own your marketing plan, managing internal resources to create regular and timely content.
* Plan and direct marketing activities including social media, networking and web content.
* Manage the delivery of project case studies for credentials presentations and the company's website.
* Manage all pitch and tender activities and documentation in line with the agreed sales process - writing and preparing proposals, online bids, presentations and post-pitch negotiations.
* Manage and drive the completion of Requests for Information (RFIs).
* Manage and drive the completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs).
* Provide accurate and timely management information on monthly sales activities.
In return they can offer you tonnes of opportunity and excellent remuneration whilst working in a young, lively and progressive environment in leafy Clerkenwell.
IMPORTANT Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Does this sound like you? If so, please click the APPLY button and attach your CV and cover letter.
Candidates with experience of; Business Development, Executive, Business Development, Sales, Sales Executive, IT Sales, Telesales, Network Sales, Senior Sales Person, Marketing Business Development Manager, Negotiator, B2B, Sales Development, Software Sales, Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Software Sales will be considered for this role.
Apply for Business Development Manager / Sales Coordinator - Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly