PelGar International was incorporated in 1995 to develop and supply innovative and novel rodenticide and insecticide products to the global public health pesticide market. We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years and have acquired other businesses to enhance our range. The most significant of these has been AgroPharm in Telford. We employ around 100 staff across our sites and we are still growing.
As part of our evolution we now require a Marketing Manager to support the sales and growth aspirations of the business through the provision of innovative and effective marketing campaigns and support for both UK and export markets.
This role requires you to:
- Manage PelGar’s online marketing profile through active maintenance of the website and all relevant social media networks to enhance PelGar’s image and reputation with customers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Develop marketing campaigns and support material in line with identified priority market segments and manage all marketing activities within approved budgets.
- Manage events such as trade shows and exhibitions where PelGar has chosen to participate and other promotions, visits and activities with external stakeholders designed to promote the image and reputation of PelGar.
- Manage the library of photographs, video material, digitally stored and print material such that these resources can be accessed and deployed efficiently and cost effectively to promote the business.
- Manage label design and artwork ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and positive visual promotion of product brands.
- Conduct targeted online market intelligence research to support commercial activities.
- Monitor, measure and report effectiveness of marketing campaigns and activities to help guide future initiatives to maximise return on marketing investment.
If you are our ideal candidate you will be driven by results, and be resilient and persistent in your pursuit of excellence. You will recognise the importance of meeting deadlines and have a creative and innovative approach to each task. You will embrace diversity and possess the following skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well developed skills of persuasion and negotiation
- Excellent IT skills:
- Website and social media management
- Graphic design
- Presentation packages and Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of adobe illustrator / Photoshop
In addition you will have a Marketing degree or equivalent qualification plus it would be desirable if you have membership of the CIM.
This is an ideal role if you have worked in marketing for at least 4 years and are now ready to take the next step into marketing management.
To apply for this position, please click on Apply button.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly