Data Product Specialist - Data Led Software
Job Title: Data Product Specialist
Salary: Competitive Salary + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company's Product Team is looking to expand by adding a Product Specialist responsible for their data led development projects. Data is a critical element of the company's solutions so this is a critical role in building the future of their product working closely with the Head of Product.
This role comes with a personal development plan to evolve into a Product Management position and the candidate will be given support in growing into this role.
They have twice ranked in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses and they're proud to work with some of the best brands in the industry; the likes on Sainsbury's and Monarch to name a few!
* Research impactful uses of data to create new features, and enhance the existing ones.
* Collaborating closely with both end users and the company's Data Insight and Development teams to align their development plans with emerging technologies.
* Managing the roadmap of future data led projects including the reporting and analytics functions within the company's products.
* Requirements gathering and writing for projects.
* Analysis of the competitive landscape.
* Being the data subject matter expert representing the interests of company users during the product development process.
* Bachelor degree.
* Experience of working in a data led software organisation.
* A high degree of data literacy and a passion for data and making it accessible.
* Familiarity with relational databases and experience of querying data.
* Excellent organisational, communication, interpersonal, prioritization and decision making skills.
* Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with an understanding of how to build and maintain strong internal relationships with key stakeholders.
* Demonstrated knowledge of user experience design.
* Demonstrated knowledge of data and analytics products.
* Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
* Experience of working in an agile development environment is preferable but on the job training is also provided.
* Experience in creating product road maps and managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
* As well as career progression, we offer a great office location (free parking and subsidised taxi).
* Funded social activities throughout the year.
* Excellent pension scheme.
* BUPA health insurance after probation.
* 25 days holiday and your birthday off!
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Product Management Specialist, Data Analyst, Commercial Analyst, Software Product Manager, Product Manager, Software Specialist, Product Specialist, Client Data Specialist, Experienced Data Analyst, Software Product Specialist, Business Analyst, will also be considered for this role.