Innovation Manager – Premium Food Brand
Innovation Manager – Premium Food Brand
£40K-£45K + benefits package
Exceptional opportunity for creatively driven FMCG marketer with hands-on experience of driving innovation to join this fast-growing, premium foods manufacturer whose well-known and aspirational brand is leading the category in the desserts market. Reporting to one of the Senior Innovation Managers, you will lead and champion innovation projects that drive growth of the brand across Europe with a primary focus on the UK, France and Germany. A passion for food, creativity, curiosity and business acumen are all key for this fab role where you will have a genuine opportunity to contribute to the continued growth of a much-loved brand with huge potential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of new product/brand concepts, project managing these through a stage gate process to in-market launch.
- Working with senior team members to identify compelling consumer insights, subsequently developing product concepts and business cases.
- Using research methodologies to test and benchmark concepts & products throughout the development process.
- Guiding the kitchen/technical team to develop commercially viable products which deliver to brand guidelines and hit financial targets – COGs and profitability.
- Overseeing the development of suitable packaging solutions for launch in conjunction with the packaging technologist and brand team.
- Supporting the brand team in developing a strong launch plan.
- Developing sound retailer sell in proposals in conjunction with Sales and Category teams; presenting innovation opportunities to key retail partners.
Who we are looking for:
This is a superb role for someone who can think big and drive real, exciting, delicious innovation that you can be almost certain will be a success from day one! Smart, commercially savvy and results-driven, you will gained a robust base of FMCG experience, working on brand building and innovation initiatives. Your skills and experience will include:
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude and a tenacious desire to succeed, liaising with multiple stakeholders from technical operatives to senior management.
- A natural curiosity for the new concepts and how the brand can add value to the consumer, category and the business.
- A highly organised and logical approach to project management and problem solving.
- The ability to operate in a fast paced working environment where there is often uncertainty and change.
- Strong presentation skills, willing to ‘sell’ your ideas internally and present to customers as required.
- Must be fluent in English. Fluency in French and/or German would be a bonus.
This is a business which is still relatively small but is going places fast. The priority here is to bring your skills and flair to invocation, but there may well be opportunities as your progress to lead a team or take on a broader marketing role.
If you are up to this challenge, talk to Adam Tarsh now. This is one of those rare opportunities to bring your skills, experience and energies to a uniquely exciting and challenging business with a name that from the get-go inspired a new way of building its category. firstname.lastname@example.org I 020 7849 6875
The Tarsh Partnership is committed to finding the right roles for talented candidates. We are a leading name in marketing recruitment. We have significant experience in marketing recruitment working with brand management, marketing communications, category/customer marketing and insight & research specialists.
If you don’t feel this role is quite right for you, but think you know someone who might be suitable, do please pass this advert on. We do offer a recommend-a-friend scheme and you could receive £200 in John Lewis vouchers should you recommended someone who is offered and accepts the role.
Apply for Innovation Manager – Premium Food Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly