CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
JOB DESCRITION: CHANNEL MARKETING MANAGER
About Akixi Limited
Akixi is a small, dynamic and highly successful privately owned company based in modern offices in central Crawley, West Sussex. It has developed a web-based real-time contact centre reporting application running in a cloud computing environment which is sold through telecommunications companies within the UK and globally. Akixi are currently the only company in the UK who provide such a leading edge service in this way and the Company is proud to have received a number of business awards, most recently the Comms Business Most Innovative Cloud-Based Product. This is a brilliant opportunity to join this highly successful business with a growing team in this new role.
What is the job like?
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a marketing plan which will include enhancing the Company’s external profile, identifying new marketing opportunities and representing the Company externally with customers and at external events.
- Develop Channel marketing plan, ensuring activity is delivered on time within budget and to agreed objectives
- Planning, delivering, monitoring and enhancing marketing programmes in line with business objectives ongoing
- Produce reports by managing, analysing and tracking all marketing activities
- Identify new marketing and communication channels
- Carrying out market research
- Monitoring campaign impact, effectiveness and market penetration rates to formulate plans to improve results and testing new marketing initiatives
Manage External Communications
- Identify all elements of the marketing mix which will enhance the Company profile and reach (e.g. direct communication via direct mail or email, events, PR, social media, digital marketing)
- Write and distribute press releases and maintain a current list of trade, local and national press contacts
- Create marketing communications and drive product launch activity
- Manage and develop communications through social media and any other on-line presence
- Manage communication via Company website
- Production of marketing materials e.g. for print, internet, events using and managing external agencies where appropriate
- Other Channel marketing support as required
- Developing great relationships with customers, liaising with them and answering customer queries about the product
- Visiting resellers as required
- Plan, organise and manage the successful execution of events
- Continually review events attended and their contribution to the marketing plan, their value and/or cost effectiveness and identifying new events as appropriate
Health and Safety
- Compliance with the Company health and safety policy
- Reporting any health and safety issues to management
- Undertake project work as requested
- Any other duties as required
What Will The Successful Job Holder Be Like?
This role will suit someone who is looking to take personal responsibility for all aspects of the marketing function, perhaps for the first time, in this small but incredibly successful and growing company. If you enjoy working independently and taking the initiative you could be part of the dynamic team which takes the company to the next stage of its development.
With a proven marketing background and excellent interpersonal skills you will be able to develop good relationships with colleagues and customers and effectively communicate at all levels. You will have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, prioritising workloads to meet competing deadlines.
Qualifications and Experience - Essential
- 3+ years marketing and sales experience in software or high-technology industries, preferably in B2B marketing
- Creative and results focussed
- Excellent communication skills: verbally, written and presentation
- Experienced user of MS Office suite
- Strong attention to detail, high levels of accuracy
Qualifications and Experience – Desirable
- Preferably educated to degree level with some form of professional qualification in marketing
- Telecommunications or Technology background
- Experience in B2B marketing
To apply for this position, please click the Apply button.