Senior Data Planner
Data Planner, Nottingham, up to £50K
Are you a data planner or senior data planner who lives in commutable distance of Nottingham?
If so this integrated marketing agency is looking for a data planner to work in house, based at one of their retail clients in Nottingham.
Data Planner - The role
- You will work on a retail client and help them to understand how they can you use data to maximise customer and prospect engagement
- Work across all marketing channels to create connected consumer journeys for their client
- Work with the data and insights team to develop and implement segmentation and modelling plans
- Define segments that have the propensity to buy and help define the channels that works best for the audience
- Develop a measurement framework and monitor campaign performance
- Help develop the customer database
Data Planner– Skills and experience
- Solid experience within data planning roles – either gained client side or at marketing agency
- Understanding of multiple media including email, direct mail, web and social
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to use data to create connected customer journeys and increase ROI of marketing campaigns
- Ability to brief in all types of data analysis and interpret results
- Understanding of data capture strategies
This Data Planner role is based at a retail client in Nottingham and the salary is up to £50K.
Roles like this come up very rarely, so if you think you have the skills and experience I’m looking for, click ‘APPLY’ below and submit your CV now.
I personally specialise in data analysis, data planning, data management and account handling jobs, so if this one doesn’t suit you, it’s highly likely I could have others that would be perfect for you. Do drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org