Category Data Analyst
Good at insights and numbers? Do you want to work for one of the biggest hospitality companies in the UK? We are looking for a driven Category Data Analyst to join a large and collaborative Marketing team. Your main responsibilities will include; processing large sums of data and converting into useful insights, making recommendations to senior management based expertise and delivering on key business objectives.
- Processing large quantities of data sets and analysing business impacts
- Providing useful insights based on findings
- Exploring all sourcing options for data collection
- Lead and project manage key projects alongside the Category Managers
- Presenting key findings to team and senior management
- Strong analytic/ numeracy skills
- Experience working with Nielson, Kantar and CGA
- Graduated with strong academic degree
- Fantastic presentation and commutation skills
The role is a permanent position and based in East of England.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **
Apply for Category Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly