Head Of Development
A fantastic role for an arts loving Development Manager in London
Working in a leadership role in an exciting music events business with artists and partners from all over the world, creating world-class concerts, tours and special events.
You will be part of the team that play a key role in shaping the long-term strategy of the organisation, securing and managing income streams and supporting new and on-going relationships.
Ideally you will have some experience in account management, sponsorship and fundraising and an entrepreneurial approach to pursuing new opportunities, with excellent man management skills.
Your main deliverables will be to
- Drive the organisation’s income generation targets
- Develop sponsorship and funding relationships
- Add value through own portfolio of key relationships and prospects
- Identify and deliver new business partnerships
- Confidence liaising with new sponsors and key clients at a senior level
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Evidence of networking and relationship building
- Sound financial acumen and budget management
- Enthusiasm and love of the arts.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **